wpolonko

I have claimed head of household as the years before I have a 55 year old disabled brother that lives with me and I pay over 50% of his living expenses. This year you guy

My brother is 55, I pay over 50% of living expenses, you put me as earned income credit is that correct?

DawnC0

It is very possible that you received an earned income credit when you file as Head of Household.  If your brother is your dependent, that would qualify you for the Head of Household filing status, as well as the earned income credit also, depending on the amount of your earned income.

DawnC0