jtmil

I have been trying for 2 days to finish my return. TurboTax keeps saying they can’t continue my return at this time and to come back in 15 minutes. How do I fix this?

Kat

I know this will sound crazy, but it sometimes fixes the strangest issues.

First, sign out of your TurboTax program.  Then empty your cache, delete cookies, and clear browsing history.  

Sign back into your TurboTax program, and see if it's fixed.  You may also try using a different browser.

Please post back if you continue to have difficulty.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
jtmil

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I tried all your recommendations and I am still having the same issue.

Kat

@jtmil I'm so sorry.  You'll need to contact TurboTax Customer Support for assistance.  Please call during business hours using the info I'm linking below.  A Support rep will be happy to assist you.

What is the TurboTax phone number?