Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kermhamm

I have an Apple Card and I don’t think the I can connect to this account to import transactions for business expenses. Can I add them manually?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

I have an Apple Card and I don’t think the I can connect to this account to import transactions for business expenses. Can I add them manually?

Yes, all of your business expenses can be entered manually. Here's how to get started:

1. Open your return and select Federal.
  2. Select Wages and Income.
  3. Scroll down to Self-Employment, about half way down the list.
  4. Find Self-employment income and expenses, click Start to the right.
  5. Answer the first question Yes.
  6. Enter your business income and any relevant expenses on the screens that follow.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kermhamm

When I get to step 5, Answer the first question Yes. I do not see a yes or no question, I see my line of work. I click "review" click "looks good" then asks if there is more income to report, I click no, click continue, click continue, then it says "get expenses directly from your financial accounts." And I cannot see where this can be done manually.

MichaelG81
Expert Alumni

In the search bar type, "schedule c" no dashes and the space. It will take you to the form to write off expenses/include more income (you will have to choose each expense category you want) after confirming some information.

@kermhamm 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies