allen1954

I have a w2 for untaxable income for disability do i need to report it on my taxes

Go back to the wages (W-2) section in TurboTax and delete this W-2 entirely; that should allow you to e-file.

bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Is there any amount in Box 1?
allen1954

0.00
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Then there is no need to report it.
allen1954

Can I amend my return to take it off
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

There should be no reason to amend, as it wouldn't have effected any taxes you owe.
allen1954

The problem is I have to mail in my returns because of this issue if I amend I may not have to mail and be able to e file
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Sorry - when you said "amend", the inference is you already filed on paper.  RBBrittain has given you the correct answer below.
allen1954

ty

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing