nightowl19992000

I have a phone number from another country where I now currently live. It will not let me put in the country code

ToddL

You can't enter an international phone number in the Mailing Address & Phone number section of the Personal Interview. 

The interview asks for a phone number so the IRS can contact you if they have a question about your return, however,  the IRS will not call an international phone number.

You can enter the phone number of a relative or friend in the U.S,, or a "dummy number" (800-555-1212). This will allow you to complete your return, and the IRS will identify your entry as a placeholder number - if they have questions, they will mail them to you.