robert-rinker

I have a full-time job and growing a new business. Is turbotax self-employed right for me?

ChelseaS

It depends on your business structure. If you are self-employed or have a single member LLC you can use TurboTax Self-Employed to file your business income and expenses on Schedule C.

You can start for free here: TurboTax Online. If your tax situation requires an upgrade the program will let you know.

If you have a S Corp, C Corp, partnerships, estates, trusts and multi-member LLC you will need to use TurboTax Business.

ChelseaS