I had gambling winnings in OK and received a W-2G form. Am I allowed to deduct my gambling losses from Las Vegas to offset the income on my OK non-resident state return?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had gambling winnings in OK and received a W-2G form. Am I allowed to deduct my gambling losses from Las Vegas to offset the income on my OK non-resident state return?

I offset my winnings on my federal tax return with gambling losses but the losses don't seem to carry over when the Oklahoma non-resident tax return is set up by TurboTax. Where can I add this deduction on the OK 511 NR in Turbotax?

1 Reply

If you deducted your gambling losses on your federal return on Schedule A as an itemized deduction, they automatically are included as an itemized deduction on OK form 511nr line 11a.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings