I had gambling winnings in OK and received a W-2G form. Am I allowed to deduct my gambling losses from Las Vegas to offset the income on my OK non-resident state return?

I offset my winnings on my federal tax return with gambling losses but the losses don't seem to carry over when the Oklahoma non-resident tax return is set up by TurboTax. Where can I add this deduction on the OK 511 NR in Turbotax?

If you deducted your gambling losses on your federal return on Schedule A as an itemized deduction, they automatically are included as an itemized deduction on OK form 511nr line 11a.