Ask the Experts about Life Changes in 2021 >> Event happening TODAY!
goolia84

I had 2 insurance plans, one through the marketplace and one through my school!

How do I upload the school insurance information (1095-B) without unchecking the marketplace information (1095-A)?

Fern

Your school policy is considered private insurance. There is no additional information you need to enter for this type of insurance coverage.

The 1095-B you received is for informational purposes only.  You should keep with your tax papers.  There is no information on the 1095 B that you will put into Turbo Tax.

Form 1095-B will be sent if your insurance provides what the Affordable Care Act calls "minimum essential coverage." It is your documentation that you were covered by insurance.

Fern