Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

stvilla

I guess it's impossible I was self employed unless you reap the benefit huh? I can't even enter that in as though it were some "product" for you to sell as you bar me off

Is that even legal of you? It's definitely not moral or ethical. You've manufactured a manipulating stigma into your supposed "free" service by barring off the data entry - mind you I am the one doing the entering of data - it makes no sense to be charged of it anyways - so that you could reap the proceeds of those who are self employed and have little proceeds specifically in comparison to someone who has an employer.
So already we have false-advertisement as "free" is specifically what's advertised as your service's best-feature, you acclaim the reasoning upon discovery of the additional data is for some sort of practical variable when really having nothing to do with any difference being had for a user to simply - add new data - which is not even accessible so don't lie or even be so ignorant as to believe your own faulty product and not believe me and recheck, being completely obtuse to a point of being arguably psychotic just so you know - as such would literally be a logical fallacy apinned to cognitive denial, making this enture process a manipulation over American tax payer's taxes - as it demands a aspect which brings users a motivator to simply enter in their data at what means they are allowed even if false  - due to not being able to afford the upgrade. That sounds like a really bad one. I wonder what the fines are for causal falsification of American tax payer's tax information? It certainly isn't you providing a product that allows users to enter in all of their data correctly while still being free. Interesting. Hmmm. You got a Facebook page? I'll take my response there to keep everyone honest, and thankuhyou.

I do not thank you for wasting my time. I'd like to be able to enter in my data correctly if you don't mind so I will not be using a service that forces me to enter in incorrect data or bars me from entering in my correct income data. Buh Bye.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies