Solved: I got a notice from IRS to pay estimated tax penalty after I filed my 2018 taxes. How do I pay it using "turbo tax amend tax" functionality?

I got a notice from IRS to pay estimated tax penalty after I filed my 2018 taxes. How do I pay it using "turbo tax amend tax" functionality?

You don't amend your tax return.  If the IRS sent a bill, just pay it.  

If this is the first time you owed a payment, you can request a waiver.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/penalty-relief-due-to-first-time-penal... 

The interest part of the bill can't be waived.

Thank you so much 🙂