Solved: I filled my federal return and it was accepted but...

souleymaneb98

I filled my federal return and it was accepted but my state return was rejected because the AGI did not match. Will I still get my stimulus before I can fix that?

LenaH

It depends. The IRS has payment schedules that vary based on different factors. Please check the Get My Payment  tool for updates on your payment status.

However, since your federal return was accepted, your third round of Economic Impact Payments (EIP3) will be based on the your latest processed federal tax return

Per the IRS, even if your federal return was still processing, as long as you are eligible for the 2021 Economic Impact Payment, you still have time. The IRS will continue to issue the 2021 Economic Impact Payments throughout 2021.

LenaH