susang47

I filed head of household. Can I report my dependents gambling win and loss on my return?

How do I cancel filed tax forms on turbotax?

Can I then report my dependents gambling winnings and losses on my return?

Coleen3

No, your dependent's income goes on their own tax return. You can't cancel a filed tax return. You will have to amend it if it is wrong.

You can amend returns that have been accepted by the IRS. If your return is pending, you won't be able to make any changes until it's accepted or rejected by the IRS. If you don't know your e-file status, we can help you check it

Be sure to print out a copy (or save a pdf copy) before making any changes.

Select a tax year for specific amending instructions.

Keep in mind: You have 3 years from the date you filed your return (or 2 years after you paid the tax due, whichever is later) to file an amended return, which means you don't have to get it done by the April 15 filing deadline.