Solved: I filed for an extension because I am still waiting for one important form (healthcare form). I am not sure how to pay without filing- and I think I may owe more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I filed for an extension because I am still waiting for one important form (healthcare form). I am not sure how to pay without filing- and I think I may owe more

I think I will owe more once it is time to file
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I filed for an extension because I am still waiting for one important form (healthcare form). I am not sure how to pay without filing- and I think I may owe more

at the end of the turbo tax review it gives you a choice to file an extension. in red box above ti gives you what you will owe. send that amount and file later.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

at the end of the turbo tax review it gives you a choice to file an extension. in red box above ti gives you what you will owe. send that amount and file later.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

in red box above it gives you the amount you. send that amount and file later. they'll send a letter asking for more money or they will issue you a refund for overpayment.
Privacy Settings