Solved: I filed a schedule C last yr, which was the last year I was self employed.I am still getting commission income this yr, but no expenses. Do I need to file one this year?

I filed a schedule C last yr, which was the last year I was self employed.I am still getting commission income this yr, but no expenses. Do I need to file one this year?

Yes you do. Especially if it's reported to  you on a 1099-MISC in box 3 or 7. So as far as the IRS is concerned, you are still "in business". If it's reported on 1099-MISC in another box, let us know which box.