Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed 2016 - 2019 thru turbo and IRS is saying that they never received. Also, I requested that my 2022 for last position to be sent to the employer payroll website and the business closed. I never received my documents. What should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
rschule1
Expert Alumni

I filed 2016 - 2019 thru turbo and IRS is saying that they never received. Also, I requested that my 2022 for last position to be sent to the employer payroll website and the business closed. I never received my documents. What should I do?

Hi There:

Sorry for the problems. 

1) Did you request a transcript from the IRS. See Link below. This will tell if returns have been filed .

IRS Transcript 

2) If nothing on IRS Website then search Turbo Tax online for returns that might have been prepared but not filed. If nothing on your existing Turbo Tax account then see link below for account recovery request.

Account recovery 

Unfortunately if steps 1 & 2 are not successful, then tax returns will have to be prepared and mailed to the IRS. The below link will prepare 2019, but for earlier years other software will have to be located. I believe Amazon offers the older software.

Turbo Tax 2019 software 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies