Solved: I earn monies that I never see. My employeer uses that to pay my health insurance. The remaining funds go into a 401K. This is not taxed on my check. Do i claim this amount as insurance premiums that I pay? I am earning this money.

I earn monies that I never see. My employeer uses that to pay my health insurance. The remaining funds go into a 401K. This is not taxed on my check. Do i claim this amount as insurance premiums that I pay? I am earning this money.

SCA employee in Colorado. This is a H&B benefit that I don't see.

You do not report it since that money has not been taxed so you have already received the tax benefit.