I dont want turbo tax self employed

I dont want turbo tax self employed

I selected that I did want to use it but then changed my mind, how do I change it back?

I dont want turbo tax self employed

You can downgrade your product by using the "Clear and Start Over" feature.  Just keep in mind that your data entry will be deleted.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

I dont want turbo tax self employed

so I would have to completely start over and reenter everything? that's horrible :( just because I pushed the wrong button?

I dont want turbo tax self employed

I agree.  I'm not a TurboTax employee; I'm a user just like you.  I've asked TurboTax Moderators is there is ANY way to downgrade without clearing everything, and I've been told no.  Maybe they'll come up with a better plan, but for now that's it.  So sorry.