idahohawk

I don't think I got credit for quarterly payments in completing 2016 return. How can I go back and check??

JudithR

If you have not already filed:Go to Federal Taxes > Wages & Income. Scroll down and click Revisit in the sections you want to review.  Do the same for the Deductions & Credits section.

If you have already filed and would like to go back in to review (please be very careful not to change anything)If you find you left out your quarterly tax payments .you will need to file an amended return (you will still need to keep the original intact)

.  A caution before you decide to review is that you don't want to change anything on this return unless and until you decide you want to amend.  Then, don't change anything until you read all the amendment information first.

1. Sign into your TurboTax account.

2. Select "My TurboTax" on the left of the white title bar

3. Select "Tax Timeline"

4. Select "Add a state return" (you are not really adding one, you're just going into your return to review)

5. Select each tab to review your areas of entry and the selections or choices you made. (see the image attached)

• Personal Info
  • Federal Taxes
    • Select each section you would like to review

JudithR

1. Sign into your TurboTax account.

3. Select "Tax Timeline"

• Personal Info
  • Federal Taxes