janschmale

I don't have an American bank account anymore, since I'm back in Germany. How can I pay with my German CreditCard for the TurboTax service?

I don't want to have an additional $35 deducted from my Tax returns, I'd rather pay with credit card

bine22

You wont be able to use the service to reduce the fee from the refund as well, as you need a US Bank account fore that.

Your only option is, to get the CD/DVD version of Turbotax (on Amazon for example) (the download version is  available for US residents only).

bine22

TylerH

For fee payment, we can only accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.