Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I don’t have access to our Turbo Tax account that is under my husband’s login. Is there anyway to access the uploaded docs since we filed Married/Joint?

When I checked the IRS site doesn’t have the recent record for transactions yet.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I don’t have access to our Turbo Tax account that is under my husband’s login. Is there anyway to access the uploaded docs since we filed Married/Joint?

You would need to get the User ID and password from your husband. Turbotax can't reveal the info. 

per the iRS

• Wage and income transcript - shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1098, 1099, and 5498. The transcript is limited to approximately 85 income documents. If you have more documents than that, the transcript will not generate. You’ll receive a notification online stating that your transcript request could not be processed and to complete and submit Form 4506-T. If you see a message of “No Record of return filed” for the current tax year, it means information has not populated to the transcript yet. Check back in late May. This transcript is available for the current and nine prior tax years using Get Transcript Online or Form 4506-T.er the iRS
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies