zfaizi11

I don't have a 1095-a but my insurance is covered by OCA. I have a 1095-B but I have to provide a 1095-A. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TeresaM

If you do not have a 1095-A and were not covered by an Affordable Care Act policy on the marketplace, then you should not have to enter the details of a 1095-B. Please try the instructions below to skip that portion of the Health Insurance area.

• Turbo Tax will walk you through the questions for health insurance and you do not need to enter a 1095-B.
  • Click on the Federal Taxes tab and select Health Insurance
  • When asked if you had health insurance in 2016, select either all year or I’ll pick who and what months and Continue.
  • When asked about being enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2016, select No, if you were covered through your work, or a state plan with a 1095-B