turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1thistle

I don't consent to the terms and conditions for CSIdentity Corporation. Will turbotax not file if I don't. How can they get away with putting this at the very end?

I am absolutely not ok with my information being shared with the entities listed in the terms and conditions and I do not want the Plus Benefits. There doesn't seem to be a way to finish filing without agreeing and this is the last step in the process.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JulieS
Expert Alumni

I don't consent to the terms and conditions for CSIdentity Corporation. Will turbotax not file if I don't. How can they get away with putting this at the very end?

Yes, you can file your return without agreeing to the consents for PLUS benefits, you just can't use the PLUS benefits. Here's how  to remove PLUS from your tax return:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account.
  2. Select File.
  3. Continue to the Just a few steps left... screen and select Start or Revisit next to Step 1: Review Your Order.
  4. On the Your order summary screen, select Remove in the PLUS Benefits section, then Remove PLUS Benefits on the screen that comes after that.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies