I did not purchase health insurance in 2018 through Healthcare.gov or your state’s Health Insurance Marketplace but irs says i did what should I do?

The first step is to contact Health.gov and/or your state Marketplace, and ask them about it.  As TaxPro mentioned, perhaps somebody did buy it for you, or you may have otherwise not remembered not having it for a month or more.

If the Marketplace tells you that you did NOT have insurance, then respond to the IRS with that information.  If the Marketplace tells you that you DID have insurance, you need to figure out why they have you listed for insurance.

could your parents have purchased insurance for you?  if not, write back to the IRS and tell them.  .    if you had other insurance you should have gotten a 1095-B. send a copy.  it is possible somebody fraudulently bought the health insurance