Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I currently lost my state id but I have a picture of my state id on my phone but i do not have a picture of the back of my state id on my phone where the doc number is

What can i do now so i can finish filling my taxes?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bluedeb
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

I currently lost my state id but I have a picture of my state id on my phone but i do not have a picture of the back of my state id on my phone where the doc number is

You will have to mail in your return.  The following is from your State:

How do I file Illinois state taxes without state ID?

If you do not have an IL-PIN, license, or state ID, you cannot file your return electronically. You will need to paper file your return this year. However, you should be assigned an IL-PIN to e-file next year. See the Illinois e-file eligibility page for more information on these requirements.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
bluedeb
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

You will have to mail in your return.  The following is from your State:

How do I file Illinois state taxes without state ID?

If you do not have an IL-PIN, license, or state ID, you cannot file your return electronically. You will need to paper file your return this year. However, you should be assigned an IL-PIN to e-file next year. See the Illinois e-file eligibility page for more information on these requirements.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies