DaveR

I completed the state and federal efile process and was charged for the state filing almost a week ago. However, the TurboTax software still says I need to file. Advise.

junelim3

I think the charge was for Turbo Tax State tax return software and not for state e-filing.  Usually, the e-filing of the tax return is free or included in the price of the software.  If you have not receive an email confirming the e-filing of your federal and state return, most likely you have not e-filed your tax return yet.  If Turbo Tax says you need to file, do as it says because it keeps track of your status. Upon filing, you can check the status of your filing whether it was accepted or rejected by the IRS.  Good luck.