Solved: I chose to get my tax return by mail but now I want to use efile. How can I change it?

adrielkenn

I chose to get my tax return by mail but now I want to use efile. How can I change it?

ShawnaD

You must sign in and go to Taxes >Tax Taxtimeline > Add a State. From this point you will have file tab to e-file instead of mail taxes as previously selected. *If you want to pay or receive funds other than by mail you need to go through your personal info, federal and state taxes info (tabs on top) and select a different payment method. Hit Transmit.

ShawnaD

ctfl2019

That was it worked perfect! Thank you  That is for the first post not the reply