Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

djnor37

I cannot install TT H&B 2018 due to error code 2329. I guess I need to return it to Office Depot and get a new disc?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I cannot install TT H&B 2018 due to error code 2329. I guess I need to return it to Office Depot and get a new disc?

I had similar problem with turbo tax deluxe on Widows 10  I see you are trying to install TT H&B 2018, however this may solve your issue.  I'm was using Windows 10 Version 1803 and upgraded to Version 1809 I did not have any issue installing Turbo tax deluxe however I received same error code when receiving updates from turbo tax. So my suggestion would be if you are using windows 10 I would try upgrading to at least version 1809. After the upgrade of windows I reinstalled turbo tax and this corrected the issue with the Microsoft error 2329. To upgrade to new version of windows enter windows update in search bar and click on check for updates this brings up windows update in settings then proceed to select option either to check for updates or install new updates Upgrade to at least version 1809. Sorry I have not installed on other versions of windows so I cannot offer an answer for them      

1953Aycee

I have Windows 7, is that the reason I am having this problem with "ERROR CODE 2329"?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies