Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

zedraf01

I can't seem to be able to uncheck the MN Long term health question and it is putting me into a loop, needing insurance company and policy number which I don't have?

I accidentally marked yes. When I go back and mark no it states do you want to delete form, I State yes, then move on to next question and the program puts in yes and what's insurance company name and policy number.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
zedraf01

I can't seem to be able to uncheck the MN Long term health question and it is putting me into a loop, needing insurance company and policy number which I don't have?

I have followed directions on how to delete a form.  I have discovered it is reading the info from the Federal form.  It will not allow me to delete the form at all.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I recommend going back into the federal interview section of the program to delete the input.  

1. To do this, log back into TurboTax and select Deductions & Credits.
  2. Scroll down to the section titled Medical and select start/revisit to the right of Medical Expenses.
  3. Proceed through the screens until you reach the screen titled "How much did you spend on insurance premiums."
  4. Delete any entries in this section for long-term care premiums and select continue.
  5. Next, proceed to the state interview section.
  6. Proceed through the screens (or select go over state again) to go through the state interview questions again.
  7. When you reach the screen titled "Long-Term Care Insurance Credit", change the answers to no for when it asks if you paid for long-term care insurance premiums.  This should remove the prompt for additional information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies