turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can't get into my tax return. I thought I reset my password but it isn't working. How do I reset my password on my computer to get in and finish my 2018 tax return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I can't get into my tax return. I thought I reset my password but it isn't working. How do I reset my password on my computer to get in and finish my 2018 tax return

Are you using the online or downloaded version ?

I am not a new member

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you are not sure of your information used last year, see the attached Help for instructions on how to recover your login. 

Account recovery for login from prior year 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
santim550

I'm using the online free version.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies