I can't get into my tax return. I thought I reset ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coachcheryl-

I can't get into my tax return. I thought I reset my password but it isn't working. How do I reset my password on my computer to get in and finish my 2018 tax return

5 Replies
Critter
Level 15

I can't get into my tax return. I thought I reset my password but it isn't working. How do I reset my password on my computer to get in and finish my 2018 tax return

Are you using the online or downloaded version ?
jvoorhie49

jvoorhie49

I am not a new member

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you are not sure of your information used last year, see the attached Help for instructions on how to recover your login. 

Account recovery for login from prior year 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
santim550

I'm using the online free version.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings