Solved: I can't file my state return for some reason, and ...

I can't file my state return for some reason, and it won't let me make any changes or see what's wrong. I want to efile, not mail it.

State is IL. At one point it told me my ssn on Federal did not match that on state, which I don't see how that is possible, since I've used Turbo Tax Deluxe for the past eight years and have had the same employer for the past six. It gave me a chance to re-enter the SSN on the federal but I'm totally hosed on the state one I guess.

To e-file a State return, your Federal return needs to be accepted.  The State of IL tax forms are not finalized yet, you will not be able to file your State return until their forms are finalized & TurboTax has updated their software.

See the following for IL tax forms & when they are available.

https://www2.illinois.gov/rev/forms/incometax/Pages/currentyear/individual.aspx