Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I brought the downloadable version of Turbotax, but i want to use the online version as i have used it for the last 4 years.

my online account id is [removed]
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I brought the downloadable version of Turbotax, but i want to use the online version as i have used it for the last 4 years.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number. The number will not display when they are closed.  This time of year they are open 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern)  7 days/week.  Fill out 2 short forms about your issue, then click the blue "Get a phone number."

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Who did you purchase the download from, and we can tell you how to ask for a refund?  Did you purchase it directly from TurboTax?

Got it from Amazon.

That's more problematic then.  I'll tell you below how to talk to TurboTax Support by phone to see what you can work out.

Which edition did you purchase from Amazon?  Be aware it is more fully-featured than the Online product (which may have form limitations).  The desktop version can prepare all the Federal forms, and may include a State program, depending on what you bought.   It can also prepare multiple returns.

But if you are used to the Online version and prefer that, I'll tell you how to phone TT Support below.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number. The number will not display when they are closed.  This time of year they are open 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern)  7 days/week.  Fill out 2 short forms about your issue, then click the blue "Get a phone number."

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies