Solved: I bought a CD and don't have a CD drive. I need 2016 home and business pushed to me, for fed & state. an idntifying #on back of cd is 89 508129 RH01 there is a M1S7

todd5

I bought a CD and don't have a CD drive. I need 2016 home and business pushed to me, for fed & state. an idntifying #on back of cd is 89 508129 RH01 there is a M1S7

I think i bought the CD at costco

DustinTS

You will need to contact our Customer Support team to assist you with this issue:

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

DustinTS

If you're using TurboTax Online:

3. Ask your question, and then: