Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am trying to find where I can get my TaxBit Crypto Tax Data, that says I can download til April 30 2024

Hi I was a former Taxbit Crypto Tax Client, there is an article that says I can download my Taxbit Data still, here is the excerpt, I went to the investor center and reached out to taxbit support which now seems to be shutdown, but they say my data is available:

TaxBit Consumer will remain available through October 30, 2023, to ensure a smooth transition for our users. Users' historical data will be available for download through April 30th, 2024. This partnership represents a new chapter in crypto tax solutions, and we are excited to embark on this journey with you.

Getting Started with TurboTax Investor Center

Getting started with the  TurboTax Investor Center is easy. Simply create a new account or use your existing Intuit TurboTax account login and connect your crypto accounts to help avoid tax-time surprises.

https://taxbit.com/blog/taxbit-consumer-platform-update/#an-important-announcement-regarding-tax-bit...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JulieS
Expert Alumni

I am trying to find where I can get my TaxBit Crypto Tax Data, that says I can download til April 30 2024

Yes, according to the TaxBit website you can download your activity in to the TurboTax Investor Center. Follow this link to get started with that. 

Once you create your account, or sign in with your existing TurboTax account, you can select Add Account and connect your TaxBit account. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies