I am trying to find my 2020 tax return w2 in file ...

I am trying to find my 2020 tax return w2 in file here in turbo tax and to be able to do my renter rebate.

Where is my 2020 w2 tax return and how to do the renter rebate through turbotax?

The Rent Rebate Program is a tax relief program for renters age 65 or older or individuals receiving Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) benefits. The maximum benefit is $305.

You will get your W2 form from your employer.  It is not in TurboTax.  When you get your W2, you can file you income tax return and claim your renter rebate.

1. Log in to your account. 
  2. Follow the interview screen and answer all of the questions.
  3. At the end of the federal interview you will review the file and check for errors.
  4. Go to State Taxes.
  5. look for the Other Forms You May Need screen (towards the end of the interview, past the estimated taxes and extension topics).
  6. Check the first box and follow the onscreen instructions.

I saw my w2 2020 from my employer but l can’t seem to find them please help 

@Lre1 Turbo Tax does not store your W-2; this is something that is provided by your employer. The following FAQ provides information on the different options on obtaining a copy: Getting a copy of your W-2.