alexionkyros4

I am trying to check the return status of my taxes and the keep telling me the amount that turbotax says I am getting is wrong so what was my refund then?

HeatherPLO

It could be this scenario:  If you had fees taken out of your refund (for example, you paid Turbo Tax to process your return), then the amount would actually be the amount that is less than the fees.  When you log into Turbo Tax, you will see your refund amount on the main page in a large font, and then a smaller font number to the right of it with Federal Refund notated.  

HeatherPLO