zehler123

I am paid copays by clients health insurance which results in more miscellaneous income than is reflected in my 1099's. I tried to add it in as a miscellaneous payment line but program keeps asking for EIN number. I don't have numbers for the clients--

I  am paid copays by clients health insurance which results in more miscellaneous income than is reflected in my 1099's.  I tried to add it in as a miscellaneous payment line but program keeps asking for EIN number.  I don't have numbers for the clients--is there another way to enter this income--as cash or something (its paid in checks) ???

Just add the total amounts to your gross income on Schedule C.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing