Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am filling my W-2 for LULULEMON and the Employer Address is in Vancouver British Columbia and there are no places to put that, what should I do?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KSadhu

I am filling my W-2 for LULULEMON and the Employer Address is in Vancouver British Columbia and there are no places to put that, what should I do?

If you have received a W-2 from LULULEMON, then there should be employer address at the top of the W-2 you received.  You must enter that address from the W-2 from. That address may be different from the branch address where you worked, and you do not need to mention the address of the branch you worked at.

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

There is an option on the W-2 for "Address Type".  One option is "Foreign Country".  Please use this option.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Duh....that does not work. Still get an error.

**ANSWER**

Do NOT use the import feature. Enter the W2 info yourself. Then it works when filing with no errors.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies