Solved: I am filing married but seperate and it is asking for my spouces ssn. I do not have this information n she refuses to give it to me. What do i do?

I am filing married but seperate and it is asking for my spouces ssn. I do not have this information n she refuses to give it to me. What do i do?

Alumni
Alumni

The IRS won't process the e-file without the spouse's SSN.  Consequently, you need to file by mail.  Print the return (ignoring any error messages about the missing SSN) and mail it in.  I would include a short note that the SSN is not available.

Alumni
Alumni