Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am filing a Form 8453-FE with my 1040 but when I upload it in a pdf file to Turbo Tax, the signature is missing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am filing a Form 8453-FE with my 1040 but when I upload it in a pdf file to Turbo Tax, the signature is missing

I believe you meant to type "1041", not "1040".

Regardless, the signed 8453-FE will be on your computer, not in the list of forms that appears in Forms Mode; that 8453-FE will not be the signed copy.

Scott334

When reviewing "Official Forms Required for Filin", the Form 8453-FE is not the signed version. There is no "Attachments" tab in the upper right corner of the screen to uses (as instructed). Will the signed 8453-FE be included in the e-file?

@Scott334 wrote:

....Will the signed 8453-FE be included in the e-file?

Yes, provided you followed the instructions in the software and uploaded your signed 8453-FE.

Again, the signed 8453-FE will NOT appear in your list of forms NOR your PDF file with the rest of your return, but should be saved somewhere in a folder on your computer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies