I am entering W2 information and have completed that for my wife and I. The problem is my 17 year old son worked this year and I can not find out how to enter his.

No, you would NOT enter your son's W2 on your tax return. 

If your son got a W-2 for 2016 and had any federal income taxes withheld (box 2), he could file his own federal income tax return to get the tax money back that was withheld from his income (refund). TurboTax Online has a Free version she may be able to use.

However, If he chooses to complete an income tax return, it is important that he choose the following options whenever he is answering the interview questions in the return: 

• Someone else can claim me as a dependent on their tax return and
  • And this person will claim me on their 2016 tax return.
  • See the screenshot below.