Solved: I am claiming my daughter as a dependent but my ex is claiming head of house hold. How can I make sure this happens with my online return?

I am claiming my daughter as a dependent but my ex is claiming head of house hold. How can I make sure this happens with my online return?

Since your ex is claiming head of household, I assume  the child resides with your ex more than 50% of the time, making him the custodial parent.

As non-custodial parent, you cannot claim her unless your ex releases his claim by providing you with a signed Form 8332. You must attach this release to your return to claim a child that does not reside with you.