mweingold1

I am at the review screen and it takes me to the Health Insurance that says I don't need to enter as I am a dependent. What do I need to do?

Coleen3

Go back to Personal Info section and uncheck the box stating that they can be claimed on another person's tax return. Then go to health insurance tab and answer the questions, press continue/next. Then run error check and you should be out of loop now. Now go back to Personal Info and correct the claim dependent information back. Run Smart check and it should all be fixed. 

Coleen3