dpierson26

I am almost finished with my return however it's stating self employed but I am not. I have one job and entered all my W2 info from it. Is it okay to proceed and file?

IsabellaG

If you really aren't Self-Employed, and all you have is W-2 income, and no 1099-MISC, and you aren't considered a Statutory employee, then you may be using a version of TurboTax that you don't really need. You can still file your return with it, but you'd be paying more than you have to. If you want to, you can select Clear and Start Over, and begin again in a lower version of TurboTax.

IsabellaG