Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kylec1

I am about finished and have to pick a payment option. I chose Credit Karma, signed up, clicked next and got "oops, page does not exist...". Never getting back to Turbo.

At the end of step 2 @ C. Karma, I sign in (verified working account) and get 404. Thus, there is nothing to tell TurboT. I'm finished so that I may continue to file. C.Karma does not have the infrastructure in place. Bad deal TurboT.? Surely I can go to the store and find a Visa Card with DirectDeposit and use that account so I can finish with TurboT. Am I correct to assume this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am about finished and have to pick a payment option. I chose Credit Karma, signed up, clicked next and got "oops, page does not exist...". Never getting back to Turbo.

Try deleting your browser's cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding  How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work try using a different browser all together. 

You can also reach to Credit Karma.

If that still doesn't help, you may consider a different form of payment. Check out this FAQ regarding forms of payment we accept.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies