Solved: I already registered and clicked self employed and need to go back start over

I already registered and clicked self employed and need to go back start over

You can start over with the Clear & Start Over feature as long as you haven't paid or registered yet.

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button.
  2. Select the My Account dropdown menu  located in the top right of your screen (see attached my account) 
  3. Select Clear & Start Over (see attached clear and start over) 
  • Mobile devices: Tap the TurboTax "checkmark" icon in the upper left corner to open the blue side menu, then tap Clear & Start Over near the bottom.
  • Answer Yes to Are you sure you want to clear your return?
  • After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.
  • View solution in original post

• View solution in original post