JennyInOh

I already paid to eFile and am ready to transmit my returns. Can I go back and recheck my W-2 data entry before I transmit? Will TurboTax know I already paid to submit?

I just want to make sure I won't be charged again if I go back and double check my W-2 data before I click the Transmit My Returns button.

WillK

Yes you are able to go back and check over your return before you submit it for e-filing. You will not be charge again to do so. 

WillK

BrendaBLO

You can review without being charged, please see the information below.