srichard511

How will state taxes be paid that I owe

I just filed my taxes with you and I was wondering how the amount I owe the State will be paid

ModestaL

How will state taxes be paid that I owe

What State do you live in?
srichard511

How will state taxes be paid that I owe

Ohio
ModestaL

How will state taxes be paid that I owe

See answer below for payment options.
ModestaL

How will state taxes be paid that I owe

If you prepared your tax return in TurboTax, the program should have prompted, you to print out a copy of your Ohio State return. Included in that print out should be filing instructions with a voucher form. 

However, you can also pay electronically on your state's website link Ohio ePayment. This secure online application allows you to pay by either credit card or electronic check. Ohio ePayment also provides you the flexibility to post-date an electronic check, so that the amount of your payment is not deducted from your bank account until the taxes are due. To find out more before you pay, take a look at our Introduction to Ohio ePayment page. When you're ready to get started, click here.

Another option is to make a Payment by Telephone. For instructions on making a credit card payment by telephone, click here.