Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tu44
Level 1

How to enter form for Form 4562?

Somehow Turbotax decided to ask me about depreciation but getting back to that section requires a miracle. I can get to it in the Forms view. Previous years I could click on step by step and it would take me to that section. But that apparently was too easy for users, so that's no longer the case.

So how do I get there!?

I had a schedule K deprecation but it didn't seem like it was working so when this 4562 questionnaire popped up I thought it was a good idea. And now I can't get rid of this entry - which is causing me to have two section 179's (one from schedule K and one from what I entered).

No way to overrride in forms or get to data source or form. Help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tu44
Level 1

Ok I finally found it. For some reason when I was stepping through the expenses like mileage it simply would not take me to the asset page. I tried it once more and it did. It's just a confusing interface. It's just said that it can't take me directly to that page in the step by step from the form...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tu44
Level 1

Ok I finally found it. For some reason when I was stepping through the expenses like mileage it simply would not take me to the asset page. I tried it once more and it did. It's just a confusing interface. It's just said that it can't take me directly to that page in the step by step from the form...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies