johndavid39

How much did turbotax charge me last year

NoahL

When you paid the TurboTax account fees an email with the receipt was sent from TurboTax to the email address you have entered for your TurboTax account.  If you do not see the email, check the spam or junk mail folders for your email account.

You can also locate the information on TurboTax, as long as you did not elect to pay your TurboTax fees from your tax refund. To do this, you will start by looking up your TurboTax order(s). You can search by last name/phone/credit card or by order number/billing ZIP.

If you filed with TurboTax Online, you can find last year's order number by doing this:

Sign in here (if you're not already signed in under last year's login).

Click My TurboTax in the upper left corner to open your My Tax Timeline.
    In the 2015 Tax Year section (you may need to scroll down), click View order details to get your order number.