Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I revoke my consent to disclosure of my tax return information?

How about if ones clears and doesnt use the platform again? BTW clearing the tax didn't bring up the consent questions again....

I went to https://data-privacy.app.intuit.com/preferences - and updated. This presumably updated my choices after consent.

I am also in this dilemma. Worried about filing my tax with turbo tax now. I spoke with customer service and unable to help in this matter. I am going to redo it somewhere else in fear that If I click file that my tax information will indeed be shared. Has anyone had any success in this matter? 

mmd100

I followed:

Employee Tax Expert

To cancel the Consent to disclosure of your tax return information that you signed, the tax return has to be cleared and started over.

To choose this option:

1. Click Tax Tools
  2. Click Clear & Start Over
  3. Confirm

While this will require you to redo the return in its entirety, it will also delete any and all forms associated with the return.

But this did not remove my consent! I thought I was signing my tax return, only to find out that it was consent to share my tax info that I DO NOT consent to! I cleared and started over and it's still there! This is really shady! I do not consent for turbotax or untuit to share my information or have any access to my tax info

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies